We are looking for experienced Java EE developers to join our growing team and support client engagements. You will be responsible for design, development and extension of web applications including custom development and integration with external systems.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned full-stack Java EE (front and backend) developer with multiple implementation projects across different industries. Preference will be given to driven and proactive professionals with team lead and agile development experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience building commercial Java EE web applications with strong exposure to frontend as well as backend development (Spring, Hibernate)
• Ability to provide effort estimations and experience working in a team environment with an agile development process
• Ability to follow coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation
• Ability to write and maintain program code according to functional and technical specifications and quality standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Interest in new technologies and willingness to learn
• Experience with any Ecommerce platform such as Hybris Commerce, IBM WebSphere , etc.
Although it is important that you have the experience and background that will set you up for success in your role, we look beyond isolated skill sets. We primarily look for ambition and passion and for outstanding individuals whom have chosen their respective professions out of interest and joy before anything else. You are highly driven and have a "can do" attitude.
You would strongly relate yourself with the following words:
• Honest, Transparent, Loyal with Integrity
• Passionate, Hard worker, Hungry to learn
• Flexible, Innovative, Proactive
• Positive, Collaborative, Self-driven.