No sale Involved
1. Answer incoming calls to provide information on company's product and services. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
2. Receive customers request by telephone or email, analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertain who best can provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
3. Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
4. Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
5. Prepare, generate and distribute daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
6. Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
History: NineSol Technologies is a leading information technology organization experienced in providing web designing and development, internet marketing and mobile application development. NineSol Technologies has been in operation for the last seven years, and has developed a reputable and renown ...Read More