We are seeking a Team Lead / Senior .NET Software Developer to lead technical development of their Software Team and work on a Permanent basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your role will involve designing System Software for applications & Web Development.
You will also provide technical leadership and mentor Engineers within the team.
You will develop software systems from initial requirements, through design, implementation and test.
As a Team Lead / Senior .NET Software Developer, you will ideally have experience across the following areas:
1. 4/5+ years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net (MVC) and C#.
2. Strong experience in Angular JS, Jquery, Ajax, JSON, LINQ, Web API, WCF. Knowing Entity framework is desirable as well.
3. Strong previous experience of working with MSSQL databases, with Oracle preferred.
4. Familiar with Visual Studio, SVN, online/offline development environment.
5. Appreciation of good software architecture, Computer Science fundamentals and Data Structures
6. Good knowledge of database design and usage - both relational and non-relational databases.
1. Work on daily basis as a bridge between the management and engineering team for task and deadline management and delivering on project milestones. Will take responsibility and accountability to take the application development forward in required time-to-market.
2. Work on daily basis with a team of back-end programmers and a front-end programmer/designer.
3. Mentor and coach team in their programming/coding approach, code reviews, code optimization, quality enhancement checks,
4. Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and with high quality, both design and development using Agile development methodology.
5. Analyze and understand end product requirements and specs in terms of functionality, usability, and reliability and implement it as-is.
6. Experience with multiple levels of software architecture, including user interface, business logic, data access, database, security, and analytics.
7. Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
8. Delivering quality products based on enhanced ‘customer experience’ and ‘differentiation’
9. Participate in the investigation and resolution of software defects, bug triage and quality processes.
10. Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
Visionary Technology Champs