Facilities Management Supervisor
Noha Global, a US-Pakistan based firm, Facilities Management, Human Resource Outsourcing, Back Ground Screening, and Recruitment firm, with offices in the major cities of Pakistan, including Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore, and international offices in international offices in USA & UAE, under the umbrella of the Global Group of Companies (the “Global Group”), established in 1972.
Position: Facility Management Project Supervisor / Manager
Contract: Three Years Effective 1st June 2018
· Supervise project staff and activities, ensuring the smooth running of operations
· Responsible for training of project site staff Ensure Staff is following requirement of PPE
· Train Staff for use of Equipment
· Check Tool kits of staff on monthly bases and maintain equipment log book
· Ensure Compliance of SOPs, Implementation of the Contract and in particular this Tender Specifications
· Coordinate with Operations Manager for requirement of back up staff
· Ensure timely delivery and permanent availability of equipment, material, tool kits and consumables.
· Keep record of site inventory and share weekly consumption of stocks
· Inspects work for completeness.
· Induct time to time HSEQ Trainings
· To ensure high quality services at all time and the accurate
· To organize the daily works of the facility management personnel.
· To immediately report any problems, shortcomings, or incidents to Focal person of client
- overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
· Prepare Daily reports and share with Operations Manager and General Manager
o Daily Opening Closing Forms
o Daily Task/ activities Sheet
o Hourly Cleaning Sheet for Wash room
o Monthly Cleaning sheet
o Customer Feed Back Form/Log
o Weekly ongoing Trainings of Facility Maintenance Staff-Hired for
- Inspect the environment within the organization to ensure it meets the international best practice throughout the organization,
· To Monitor a Facility Cleaning, Pest control and Landscaping team
· Assign workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed scope of work and Direct all contractual activities
· Monitor their performance and the accurate implementation of all tasks assigned to them.
· To ensure high quality services at all time and the accurate implementation of the Contract and in particular this Tender Specifications.
· To immediately correct misconduct of facility management personnel and all shortcomings in the implementation of the tasks assigned to them.
· To manage duty rosters, morning & Evening shifts and execute on holidays and weekends, organize the daily works of the facility management personnel.
· To ensure the timely delivery and permanent availability of cleaning equipment, cleaning material, tool kits and consumables.
· Maintain good relationship with customers and/or clients
· Investigates complaints regarding service and takes corrective action.
· Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
· Should be able to work on Computer Aided Facility Management Software (CAFM)
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Prepares reports concerning day to day activities, payroll, and expenses.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Education Minimum Masters
- With 8 Years+ Supervisory experience in the Facility Management/ Building maintenance/ Hospitality & Hotel industry
- OSHA, IOSH, Hotel Management Certifications and any other relevant certifications
- Proficient in English language
- Proficient in Microsoft and Computer Aided Facility Management Software(CAFM)
Handsome Salary Package with fringe Benefits as per international Standards