To lead the medical teams to deliver best quality care in the GP practices across the NoorCare Pvt Ltd Network of virtual clinic, retails clinics & primary care pods and hospital clinics. The medical director will ensure that all medical staff complies with the company's policies, systems, and agendas.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recruiting and managing physicians, paramedics, and other medical staff.
• Examining and coordinating the facility's activities to guarantee medical quality.
• Assisting with training, continuing education, and promotion of clinical and medical staff.
• Supporting service line budgets in collaboration with the finance & other team members
• Liaising with medical and non-medical departments and enhancing relationships with vendors.
• Updating, amending, and replacing medical policies
• Developing collaboration between physicians, paramedics, nurses, and medical departments.
• Encourages multidisciplinary approach.
• Evaluating and managing any non- compliance of policies in service lines.
• Ensuring staff and facilities compliance with PHC rules and regulations.
• Keeping medical knowledge, experience, and licenses up to date.
• Create work groups and leadership committees, in line with the PHC & other applicable regulators that are designed to improve patient care and enhance relationships with providers.
• Responsible for the smooth and successful clinic operations and work closely with Operations Manager
• Establish measurable performance expectations (productivity, quality of care, timely completion of medical records and patient care, charting and other administrative duties, etc.), provide supervision, coaching, counseling, evaluate and disciplining providers and other Medical Department staff.
• Work closely with the senior management team to plan and implement the roll out of new clinics and/or enhanced clinical programs and services, which includes assuring the necessary resources are available to support roll out plans.
• Develop and implement short, medium and long-term plans, and financial budgets for the network of clinics which includes of clinic specific financial and healthcare metrics report on any variance in actual versus planned.
• Collect, interpret, and evaluate patient feedback (qualitative & statistical data) to ascertain of patient satisfaction levels and use data to make continue improvement in the provision of healthcare services.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with client’s/service providers.
• Annually define and regularly monitor to improve productivity of Medical Services Department and finalize with CEO. Take action to improve productivity for Medical Services Department.
• Direct/participate in internal and external clinic audits and development and implementation of corrective action plan. e. Develop policies and procedures for medical staff and ensure staff are trained and follow them.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, QUALITY CONTROL, AND RISK MANAGEMENT
• Review periodically, at least annually and implement a quality improvement (QI Plan), quality control and risk management program including peer review programs though periodic medical chart review. Conduct meetings (such as regular Quality Improvement meetings). Reference data and recommendations from external entities such as Punjab Health Commission and Joint Commission International. Develop a quality dashboard for review with the CEO & other management
• Annually report year end performance outcomes for QI goals to QI Committee, and stakeholders
• Annually develop and submit QI goals to CEO for approval. Be responsible for meeting the goals.
• Enforce adherence to the rules and regulations and expectations of all funding and government programs, payrolls, licensing entities and any other regulatory entities as required for patient care.
• Provide medical consultation for other providers regarding patient care.
• Ensure scheduling of clinical assignments, rotation, call, leave, etc. of medical personnel.
• Institute and manage professional education, in-service training, and orientation of medical staff.
• Review all medical record release requests.
• Provide leadership for developing and expansion the program philosophies and strategies for NoorCare. Recommendations must be grounded in the best principles and practices of modern health care management and exhibit a unity of vision and approach consistency with the goal(s) set by CEO and the Management Team.
• Participate in and provide clinical perspective to strategic planning and annual planning.
• Participate in the budget planning and recommendations pertinent to medical activities including plans and projections for staff support and equipment as appropriate.
• Any other duties assigned by CEO.
• Prepare and implement staffing schedules across the network of clinics to ensure outpatient services are readily available through face-to-face or phone consultations and work closely with HR to source, select and on boarding of new joiners.
• Develop and maintain a robust document management system for all clinical operations related documentation and prepare regular/adhoc management reports.
• Set and communicate performance expectations to team members and provide coaching to the team to address development areas that will enhance individual and team performance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
The job holder must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to Noor Care locations across the Punjab
EHI was founded on the idea that a different approach to healthcare was needed in the developing world and is working to transform healthcare across emerging markets. We design and facilitate solutions for complex situations that remove friction, enable change, growth, and alignment. We know that ...Read More