· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Managing the redesign of the company website.
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
· Work on printed material to supplement online products
· Reports progress to senior marketing management
· Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role - Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices - Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM - Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) - Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.) - Skills and experience in creative content writing Analytical mindset and critical thinking Excellent communication and interpersonal skills