· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Managing the redesign of the company website.
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
· Work on printed material to supplement online products
· Reports progress to senior marketing management
· Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role - Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices - Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM - Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) - Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.) - Skills and experience in creative content writing Analytical mindset and critical thinking Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Noor International has been working as the complete solution provider in the field of Healthcare products and Lab equipment since 1989 in Pakistan. Since its inception, the company has strived towards ensuring providence of quality products and timely support services. The company’s Head Office i ...
Noor International has been working as the complete solution provider in the field of Healthcare products and Lab equipment since 1989 in Pakistan. Since its inception, the company has strived towards ensuring providence of quality products and timely support services. The company’s Head Office i ...Read More