NOTE: Fresh graduates with excellent skills in PHP and JQuery can also apply.
- Minimum bachelors degree
- minimum 2 - 3 year programming experience in Laravel, Magento
- Very good knowledge and working experience of front-end technologies HTML, CSS 3, Bootstrap/Foundation, jQuery & jQuery plugins, AngluarJS, JSON etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL and working experience with relational databases, especially MySQL.
- Good knowledge of patterns and Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in writing technical documents
- Good quantitative, problem-solving, technical and analytical skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or React will be a plus point
- Motivated to take challenges
NOTE: Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience and skill set.