NovusAltair.com is a well-established Security and IT services provider based in London, UK. Novus Altair is assessed and registered for ISO 9001 Quality Management System, BS OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety, and BS EN 14001 Environmental.
- With annual sales growing steadily year-on-year we are stepping into the future strong and confident.
- Our R & D team is outstanding having introduced revolutionary concepts in using Robots and Drones for the Security Industry.
- We envisage seeing ourselves as a world-class service provider in the near future.
- Towards reaching our business goals we are establishing a software development team in Karachi, Pakistan which will work very closely with the London head office.
- The role will cover a range of tasks, including R & D, article writing, writing company blog posts, creating copy for our web pages, and helping to keep our handbook up to date.
- Mining for new ideas to craft engaging titles and stories.
- Researching and writing about a variety of topics in depth.
- You must be organised to ensure deadlines are met, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Your work will be seen by millions of people each day all around the world, so your work has to be of a high quality.
- Strong knowledge of modern writing techniques for the IT, Business and security services related content.
- Expert editorial experience, you should be able to research, plan, structure, execute and fact check your own work as well as assess others’ content.
- Develop & Promote content on social media.
- Ability to incorporate clients naturally into informative, engaging articles.
- Ability to adapt tone and style to individual order requirements.
- Understanding the power of communication and how it can engage and excite an audience.
- Excellent English writing, grammar, and copyediting skills.
- Possess strong communication skills as well as exceptional writing skills.
- An ability to tell stories in an entertaining way.
- A self-starter attitude with a diverse array of interests and a thirst for knowledge.
- A creative spark with a proven ability to think outside of the box
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Communication/English
- 5+ years of professional experience working as content writer.
- Trackable record of published articles in renowned websites/blogs/digital media.
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.