Novus Altair is looking for DevOps Engineer for our Karachi office DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Web services, AWS and Linux we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Can handle Google Cloud and AWS platforms independetatly
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes on AWS and Google Cloud.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Developed codes for extensive test coverage, performed continuous deployment in a professional software engineering environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years professional experience managing LAMP stack.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 7+ years professional experience using LAMP stack.
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at interview.