A British IT Company is looking for a creative SEO Manager. You will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy. We are based in Bahria Town Phase 7, Rawalpindi.
· Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI
· Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
· Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
· Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
· Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
· Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
· Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
· Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
· Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development.
· Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
· Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
· 6-7 year(s) experience in SEO.
· In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.