The office holder will be responsible for the supervision and management of all academic and administrative functions of the University, including but not limited to Student Affairs and academic registry services. Registrar will be fundamental to the delivery of University’s Education system and Students’ experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The University Registrar is responsible for the supervision and management of all administrative and operational functions of the University.
2. To ensure the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students; facilitate effective student registration and enrollment; builds secure student data files / data and sets policy and procedure for their responsible use; maintains up-to-date course schedules, catalogs, and final examination schedules; manages efficient use of classrooms.
3. To supervise the processes for graduation and certification of degrees programs, enrollment and degree verification, production of official transcripts, diplomas, and commencement of ceremonies.
4. The Registrar shall be responsible for all communication and coordination with HEC, HED and other regulatory and government bodies. He also supervises and maintains audit systems on internal and external level for non-financial data to ensure compliance with all regulations.
5. Administration of the offered courses to ensure that various sections operate efficiently within budget and provide value for money.
6. Initiate and implement ways of improving efficiency and effectiveness to engender a culture of continuous improvement.
7. Work across the University as a senior member of professional staff, and bring broader knowledge and expertise to enable faculty and co-staff to work outside their direct areas of responsibility.
8. The Registrar shall receive complaints and suggestion in regard to the improvement of administration and consider them appropriate action.
9. To counsel and advise students, faculty, and staff on academic matters; and interpret and enforce policies and regulations of the University,
10. Represent the Registrar Office and the University externally as required.
11. Additionally, the Registrar chairs and is a member of various Councils and Committees.
12. Any other duties determined by the Registrar and commensurate with the level of the post.
NUR International University (NIU) - Chartered by the Government of Punjab and recognized by the Higher Education Commission was launched with a mission to provide a holistic education experience that promotes multi-disciplinary studies, incorporating our values, ethics and international best practi ...Read More