The selected candidate will play an active role in O Consulting’s operations automation program. You will be engaged in #RPA development for projects at local, regional, or global levels, in collaboration with project team members and business stakeholders. The candidate will bring expertise in RPA platform and hands on software development skills in .NET Technologies.
- Developing programs using Robotics software, independently or in small teams of 2-3 developers
- Identify opportunities to increase bot performance through improvements to solution design
- Share bot maintenance and change management activities with rest of #RPA developer team
- Developing Robotics solutions that meet business requirements
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders across the project lifecycle, including:
1. Liaising with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and with Solution Architects on functional and technical designs.2. Supporting the Delivery Lead / Project Manager with scoping and estimation of development efforts.
- Developing program specifications and detailed design documents in-collaboration with Business Analysts and/or Solution Architects
- Configuring Robotics software and working through Robotics exceptions and iterations
- Coding, testing and debugging complex applications programs
- Enforcing coding standards and performing code reviews
- Enuring quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Providing primary support for assigned systems and applications; providing backup support for other systems as needed