Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field.
1-2 years of experience in graphic design. However fresh candidates with good portfolio can also be considered. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Sketch and other design tools.
- Should have sound knowledge of Branding, Advertising.
- Proficiency in designing web templates/Mobile interfaces/Print design.
- Excellent visualization skills.
- Should have good command over Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design wireframes for menus, tabs and widgets etc.
- Design transition animations.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/app functions would look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, developers and copywriters.