We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Take complete ownership of building full-stack web and mobile applications alongside our product, design, and business teams.
• Translate requirements into production-ready code, built to scale.
• Designing and developing databases, applications and servers to support mobile and web frontend applications.
• Ensuring security and privacy for application users.
• Build responsive web interactions through effective front-end architecture.
• Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
• Managing cloud infrastructure including build, deployments and testing.
• Coding across multiple platforms, languages, frameworks and platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
• Leading and developing best practices and provide training and support to internal teams.
• Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
• Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs. • Gather and Write technical documentation. Requirements:
• Hands-on of either MERN or MEAN stack development.
• Experience of GraphQL, JAVA, Ruby, VueJS, PHP, MVC frameworks (i.e. Laravel, CI, etc) and API design and developments would be plus.
• Knowledge and hands-on of any AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is a plus.
• Sound knowledge of data structures, system design, algorithms, software modelling & design techniques.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
. • Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC), OOP, and Agile Methodologies.
• Able to work under workload pressure and should manage the deadline.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
We at OBHost focused on Hosting and Data Center solution, as well as associated services like Domain Registration, SSL Certificates and VPS. We have nine privately Data Centers across the world, including the EU. US, Canada, South Asia, We stand firmly on integrity, innovation, customer experience. ...Read More