You live for motion and interactive design, possessing the ability and confidence to articulate your vision and see it through to the end product.
You’re able to go from concept development, to design and production.
- Must have 1-2 years of relevant experience
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar fields
- Strong motion design software skills including After Effects
- Intermediate to advanced level in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to confidently translate illustrations in Photoshop and/or Illustrator into 2D and whiteboard-style animations in After Effects
- Animating 2D vector-based character models
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive and supportive relationships with all colleagues, enabling you to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done
- Empathetic listener, which enables you to receive and accurately instructions
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume when submitting your application.
Obrotu was formed in 2011 with the idea of a niche digital agency that was able to cover all facets of design, strategy and technical development. After gaining broad experience in the graphic design, web development, and social media marketing, our aim was to apply this knowledge to provide a consi ...Read More