Job Description for Graphic Designer
ABOUT GLOWFISH LABS
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your job will entail a wide array of design assignments ranging from digital marketing collaterals to web & mobile interface design.
• Work closely with content writers to develop attractive graphics (e.g., infographics) for our Blogs
• Design creatives for Facebook and Google Display Network ads
• Creatives for instagram.
• Support in development and modification of existing web content (e.g., changes to websites)
SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES WE REQUIRE
You Must Have!
• Creative flair, strong visual sense, originality and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
• Good teamworking skills
• A strong will to learn and gain exposure.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Art, Graphic Design, or related discipline
• Must be adept with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design & Adobe Illustrator and Related Design Software’s
oladoc.com is a health-tech solving all consumer challenges across a typical patient life-cycle. Using the platform, a user can book doctor appointments, orders medicines and home lab tests, maintain medical records besides availing a host of other medical services.