You have an entrepreneurial mind and enjoy marketing & selling tech. You’re just as likely to spend a weekend afternoon digesting the latest Wired or T3 magazines. You know how to get things done. You have a deep respect for the challenges inherent in shifting goals and behaviors. You know innovation must be managed as a flywheel, and not as a one-time project. You know this is about the customers and partners who depend on us, the enterprise, and everyone who works for us.
- Shape our digital marketing efforts
- Convert ideas into creative graphics
- Create content for our social media to increase following
- Create & manage Facebook Campaigns
- Create & manage Google Ads campaigns
- SEO, Onpage & Offpage website optimization
- Plan/Execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI
- Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, info graphics, and social media.
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads and retargeting.
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Work on both B2B and B2C marketing strategies
- Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets.
- Monitor and analyze daily sales achievement reports and customer feedback
- Assist in budget management.
- Gain deep understanding of competitor performance & market dynamics
- Degrees in Mass Communication, Management Sciences, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing
- Fresh to 3 year of marketing related experience
- Experience in Digital Marketing (Facebook Ads, Google Ads & SEO)
- Interpersonal skills that peers would describe as “charismatic”
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
We are a Digital Healthcare Services technology company, launched recently by a team of veterans from across the industry. We have a vison of transforming the Healthcare landscape of the services industry by creating a Digital Healthcare Services eco-system. We are leading innovation in Digital Healthcare