We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with strong command and experience over Angular and React. Who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good grasp of concepts from the perspective of PSD to HTML
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in CS, design or related.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 5+ years’ experience as a Front-end developer with minimum a Bachelors’ Degree.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics. Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media, typography and color theory.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of UI and UX design
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proactively defend the role of FE Developer/Designer
- Good project management skills like time management, problem break down, prioritization and multitasking.
- Good communication skills (written, spoken and verbal)