▪ Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, Printable, Event Thames and websites templates.
▪ Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
▪ Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style,format, print production and timescales
▪ Preparing rough drafts /Mock ups of material based on an agreed brief
▪ Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
▪ Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
▪ Plans concept by studying information and materials.
▪ Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
▪ Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
▪ Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
▪ Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
▪ Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
▪ Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
▪ Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
▪ Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
▪ Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
Opal Studios is become a complete 360 degree advertising solution service provider with top notch quality creative and strong production team. Serving since more than one and a half decade. Set up in 1998, Opal Studios is committed to providing high-quality services catered to businesses that have ...Read More