Timing 6:00 pm till 3:00 am (Night Shift)
We are looking for a female HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing jobs descriptions
- Posting ads and managing the Hiring Process
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Ability to organize, multitask, priorities and work under pressure
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system