B2B Corporate Sales Executive act as the key point of contact between a company and its Customers: Pitching Ideas, answering queries and offering advice.
Other Job Duties are as Follows:
· Reporting: Arranging Sales Visits
· Establishing new business
· Maintaining accurate records
· Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
· Reviewing sales performance
· Negotiating contracts and packages
· Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
· Responsible for ensuring the growth of the Sea and Air division of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customer.
· To Sales & Marketing Manager in day-to-day operations and tasks.
· Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
· Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs.
Implementation & Integration: Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments such as Finance, Development, Technical Interface Office, etc.
· Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers.
· Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
· Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
· Execute joint visits for your teams’ to further strengthen the relationships with customers.
· Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal Contact mailings, telephonic sales and personal visits.
The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a polite and friendly way to customers and potential clients listening to their concerns and giving them accurate information. Also, You must be able to create a clear image about company’s services and answer any queries they might have.
Other Skills Include:
· Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Patience & Perseverance
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Commercial awareness
· IT skills
· Numerical skills
Orient Cargo is rendering full range of freight forwarding services in Pakistan, throughout Europe, Americans, Asia and other countries since 1981. We have demonstrated professional competence and proficiency across all aspects of services required in logistics management. Orient Cargo is a full s ...Read More