Orient Cargo Services is looking to hire a dynamic and energetic sales enthusiast, who is looking forward to enhance their career in the fastest evolving industry in the country. Corporate Sales Executive act as the front line of sales force and is responsible for promoting sales, developing and maintaining relationships with customers and expanding company’s reach to new markets and verticals.
Job Duties are as Follows
· Developing new business via sales visits, phone calls and other mediums of communication
· Using CRM to maintain up to date market and client intelligence
· Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
· Preparing and Negotiating proposals and contracts
· Servicing and troubleshooting for customers
· Reporting as per the SOP
Market Research & Client Intelligence
-Research, Build and Maintain a healthy pipeline of new leads and potential customers using the sources advised by the manager.
-Regularly maintain and update client intelligence information on company’s CRM and comply with the standards set forth with regards to CRM Use.
·Reach out to company’s target customers within a variety of industries in order to promote our services and expand our reach to new customers and verticals
-Ensure growth of different products of the company by developing and maintaining favourable relationships with new and existing customer.
- Meet or Exceed the KPIs set forth for the sales teams, including but not limited to Sales Visits, Opportunities, Proposals and Wins.
-Coordinate internally for pricing, proposals and commercial negotiations to build and present a solid solution to customers.
-Communicate and coordinate internally to ensure top-notch service and effective communication to customers. Ensure that all parties involved internally are well aware and update on customer needs and requirements.
-Coordinate with your manager(s) to regularly conduct joint sales activity in order to reduce sales cycle
-Regularly and timely update your reports as advised by the SOP and as required by the management.
Compensation and Benefits
- This job offers a very promising career growth as well as vast and diverse experience in many functional areas. Our supportive work environment coupled with cutting edge IT tools and solid team make sure that our sales force achieves their aspired growth at a very brisk pace. By offering benefits like health insurance for the employees and their families, we strive to make the whole working experience as comfortable and supportive as possible.
Ideal Skills and Talents
- Time Managements and Ability to work under pressure
- Must be confident and professional presenter
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work extra hours in an event of such requirement
- Solid Business Communication sills
- Basic Computer Skills – MS Office Suite, Internet Browsing. Experience of using CRMs and Teleconferencing software(s) will be a plus.
- Experience on basic data organization and basic data mining will be a plus