· Responsible for ensuring the growth of the Sea and Air division of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customer.
· Continuously provide training to new and existing members of the team.
· Responsible for addressing customer inquiries and problems, for self generated clients and for the clients of the team members
· Meet and exceed annual Sales Performance Indicator (SPI) goals.
· Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings, telephonic sales and personal visits.
· Expand market / territory knowledge through direct telephone solicitation, cold calls, lead development and other local marketing activities.
· Proactive, continued development and servicing of existing customers, inclusive of vertical market(s) potential.
· Ensure that self and the team stay up to date on the company’s CRM system and take necessary actions to ensure that all members of team meet reporting expectations for CRM.
· Ensure that self and all members of team, follow the company’s code of conduct.
· Ensure that self and the team maintain a professional discipline within the working hours of the office.
· Complete employee evaluations of your team within due time and continuously supply feedback to employees and myself for proactive corrective actions.
· Ensure a close follow-up on recoveries for self and teams’ outstanding receivables in the market.
· Conduct joint visits for your teams to further strengthen the relationships with customers.
· Employee may also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific department(s)/division(s) and/or be assigned with specific, individualized tasks.
· Conduct a daily meeting with the sales staff to inquire about their sales activities, business in pipeline and future prospects and planning
Authorities and Control
· Sales Manager will have the authority to rotate his/her team members within different roles in the department as necessary
· Sales Manager is expected to ensure that all members of his/her team comply with company policies and code of conduct. In an event where any member is not complying with the policy and code of conduct, Manager has the right to take corrective actions including salary penalties, transfer and/or termination if necessary.
· Sales Manager has the right to adjust targets for any member of the team as per his/her assessment of the member’s performance.
· Sales Manager cannot terminate any employee without giving three written warning letters with copy to National Sales Manager.
· Sales Manager has the right to award commission to any member of the team who could not for any reason meet the minimum criteria for commission. An explanation letter from the requesting member and a recommendation letter from Manager sales shall must be sent to NSM for this special permission on commission. A special permission cannot be given more than twice to any member of the team
· All leave requests shall be obtained from the Sales Manager.
What are we looking for?
Orient Cargo is rendering full range of freight forwarding services in Pakistan, throughout Europe, Americans, Asia and other countries since 1981. We have demonstrated professional competence and proficiency across all aspects of services required in logistics management. Orient Cargo is a full s ...Read More