Orient Cargo Services is looking to hire a dynamic and energetic sales enthusiast, who is looking forward to enhance their career in the fastest evolving industry in the country.
Telemarketing Excutive Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships & Act as the front line of sales force and is responsible for promoting sales, developing and maintaining relationships with customers and expanding company’s reach to new markets and verticals.
Job Duties are as Follows
- Developing new business via phone calls and other mediums of communication
- Using CRM to maintain up to date market and client intelligence
- Preparing and Negotiating proposals and contracts
- Servicing and troubleshooting for customers
- Reporting as per the SOP Market Research & Client Intelligence
- Research, Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new leads and potential customers using the sources advised by the manager.
- Regularly maintain and update client intelligence information on company’s CRM and comply with the standards set forth with regards to CRM Use.
- Reach out to company’s target customers within a variety of industries in order to promote our services and expand our reach to new customers and verticals
- Ensure growth of different products of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customer.
- Meet or Exceed the KPIs set forth for the sales teams.
- Coordinate internally for pricing, proposals and commercial negotiations to build and present a solid solution to customers.
- Communicate and coordinate internally to ensure top-notch service and effective communication to customers.
- Ensure that all parties involved internally are well aware and update on customer needs and requirements.
- Regularly and timely update your reports as advised by the SOP and as required by the management.