• Responsible for ensuring the growth of the Sea and Air division of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customer.
• Responsible for solving problems for customers
• Responsible for end-‐to-‐end follow-‐up for customers
• Responsible for taking ownership of customer inquiries and problems
• Meet and exceed annual Sales Performance Indicator (SPI) goals.
• Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal
Contact mailings, telephonic sales and personal visits.
• Expand market / territory knowledge through direct telephone solicitation, cold calls, lead Development and other local marketing activities.
• Proactive, continued development and servicing of existing customers, inclusive of vertical
• Attains or exceeds 100% of assigned targets.
• Maintain regular daily, weekly and monthly reporting on CRM, and any additional reporting as
Required by management.
• Employee may also have additional responsibilitie in accordance with supporting a specific Department/division(s) and/or be assigned with specific, individualized tasks.
What are we looking for?
Goal oriented, self-‐disciplined, and self-‐motivated candidates
Strong leadership and management skills
Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation Skills (Oral and Written)
Good Analytical and research skills
Ability to work under immense pressure and meet deadlines
Orient Cargo is rendering full range of freight forwarding services in Pakistan, throughout Europe, Americans, Asia and other countries since 1981. We have demonstrated professional competence and proficiency across all aspects of services required in logistics management. Orient Cargo is a full s ...Read More