SAP Sales & Distribution/Logistic Execution Consultant required in our SAP Department.
1. Analyze Company reporting issues and project requirements
2. Provide estimates, impact analysis, feasibility assessments for SAP based solutions for user requirements
3. Create functional specifications for support.
4. Perform solution configurations in SD and LE modules
5. Create specifications for ABAP developments
6. Perform unit testing, integration testing and coordinate UAT
7. Perform root cause and impact analysis; documentation and training as required
8. Strong knowledge of pricing, ATP checks functionalities; EDI and SAP interface processing techniques and capabilities
9. Strong knowledge of SAP Logistics Execution configurations In depth knowledge of after Market business processes including Service, Warranty processing and Dealer Management
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...Read More