• Assists to plan, prepare and manage the publications, product catalogs and distribution of POS materials.
• Prepare reports & maintain records of marketing campaigns.
• Maintains compliance against budgeted marketing calendar of planned events, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops & branding.
• Coordinates efforts for development and keeping updated the Company website and social media.
• Coordinates with sales team in order to compile market intelligence report for management review and records & follow-ups responses and measures to be taken.
• In-depth knowledge of sales strategies
• Basic product development knowledge
• Knowledge of basic marketing concepts
• Conversant to MS Office & Photoshop
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...Read More