• Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
• The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
• Handling the daily activities of including handling phone calls, meetings and appointments.
• Keeping the higher management updated about the recent updates like emails, letters and information of similar nature.
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of higher management.
• Able to prepare all kind of documents, including Inter-office Memos, reports and presentations.
• Internal office management and interaction with visitors.
• Must have excellent communication skills, confident personality and ability to work in challenging environment.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
• The company offers competitive salary and other benefits as per knowledge, skills and abilities. We do not porvide transportation.
The office is at 26 KM, Multan Road near Bahira town. Candidates living near to office will be prefered.
The Beginning of OGC: Orient appeared on the horizons of trading business of Pakistan in 1957. The GROUP started with the establishment of Orient Colour Labs, a humble business in photo optics and photo finishing and in just 40 years of operations it has developed into one of the largest trading com ...Read More