Orient Group of Companies a growing conglomerate which has registered tremendous growth in the last decade. The group is going to diversify into the potential industries and offer its partners a fulfilling career, learning and progression.
The Group is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive remuneration & benefits package.
The Group intends to hire the professional with following profile:
Qualification: ACCA, ACMA, CA Inter
Experience: 1.5 - 2 years in leading organization or professional services organization. Conversant with ERP solution specially SAP.
IT Skills: Proficiency using Microsoft Office application suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio diagramming/flowcharting, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis.
Technical Skills: Sound knowledge of Finance and Accounts activities in Construction relatSound knowledge of Finance and Accounts activities in Construction related industry, Well conversant with processing Contractors Bills, Project Costing, Project Status Reports, Monitoring and Controlling activities, Record Keeping practices, Grip on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Companies Ordinance 1984 / Companies Act 2017, Taxation Laws, SECP regulations, Audit practices. Strong Analytical Skills, Coordination and Communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management
- Strong detail orientation with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ownership of work
- Ability to work effectively across the organization; developing, building and maintaining positive productive relationships with all stakeholders and being accepted as a business partner
- Conflict resolution & effectively managing and dealing with confrontation
- Liaising with contractors regarding processing of payments after through verification of progress bills and necessary approvals. Deduction of applicable withholding taxes and booking of same in the relevant ledgers and Withholding tax statements / filings.
- Processing all accounting entries in SAP system and keep up to date all ledgers and reports.
- Preparing costing reports through the system thereby calculating unit costs.
- Preparing budgeted vs Actual costs analysis, Identify variances and analyze reasons for variances.
- Performing period end closing activities and preparation of reports.
- Maintaining all types of expense records, imprest system, inventory movement & status reports.
- Maintaining up to date ledgers of all suppliers and customers and conducting reconciliations periodically. Expeditiously follow up on reconciling items and resolution of issues. Amicable dispute resolution approach.
- Preparing age analysis of receivables and payables and identify the slow moving accounts. Flag recommendations by analyzing movements. Track movement in advances and flag unadjusted advances.
- Maintaining updated Fixed Assets Register and movement in CWIP.
- Liaison with bank and prepare bank reconciliation statements together with robust follow up of reconciling items.
- Solid and Robust Record keeping.
- Liaising with External and Internal Auditors regarding Accounts, controls, processes and related matters.
- Keep himself/herself abreast with the latest advancements in accounting and auditing standards, applicable laws and regulations, taxation and budgetary matters, professional practices, use of technology.
- Quick learner thriving for value addition.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplication, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies;
- Understand and then provide feedback to update accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions;
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity;
- Carryout other related assignments as directed by Supervisor.
- Co-ordinate with the other members of the Project team for smooth implementation of the assignments;
- Comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations of the Group and its different Companies.