Have a candid, out-going personality, who is also honest and keen to work in the service of others, as part of a tight knit team, and able to handle stress in busy times.
• Hold a Bachelor/master degree in an area such as Law, Sociology, English or Arts
• Have excellent Spoken and Written English (equal to IELTS 7.5 or better) to allow for effective communication with International Offices/embassies and in time, Australian/British/Swedish etc institutions.
• Demonstrate effective interview skills to draw out necessary information from clients by phone or face-to-face
• Have superior on-line research skills
• Have extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Suite
• Have great interpersonal and communication skills in all kinds of social settings
• Have good local and international knowledge of Universities, institutes and schools (Australia, UK, Sweden in particular)
• Have a growth mindset Keenness to stay with the company for long term