IdeasUnlimited is a global BPO, providing business process support services to clients all over the world. We are a US-based company and we are looking to hire a creative content writer/blogger from Pakistan to work on a part-time basis, remotely for us.
- Write and manage website content (we have four websites)
- Come up and engaging ideas for content writing.
- Come up with content promotional strategies and implement these once approved.
- Manage our social media accounts and write engaging content there.
- Blogging for brand promotion and management
- All other content writing/promotional and management duties.
- All of the content must be optimized for SEO.
GOALS OF THIS POSITION:
1. Content writing for websites.
2. Engagement with the targeted audience
3. Social media brand management.
4. Article writing and blogging.
You will be working with the marketing manager and will be responsible for implementing the strategies created by her using various social media channels.
- Excellent communication skill in the English language.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of the online tools necessary to achieve the goals.
- Bachelors degree in either marketing, mass communication or a relevant field.
- Ability to work from home:
. Quiet Place
. High-speed internet
. Headphone with mic (for meetings)
. Power back up (will be reimbursed in six months)
- Motivated and enthusiastic towards the social media/content writing/digital brand management field.
- Professional, ethical and punctual.
Option 1: 8 pm - 12 am Pakistan Time
Option 2: 10 pm - 2 am Pakistan time
Monday to Friday
- 25k Base
- 5K Punctuality bonus
- We will be using a monitoring software to check your work efficiency and productivity on a daily basis. The position does offer the comfort of working from home but demands the same efficiency, productivity, and professionalism of the industry.
- You will be signing a work agreement with our company. You will need to provide all of the necessary legal documents to complete the hiring process.
- The recruitment/interviewing process is done digitally (Skype).
Thank you and good luck!