We are currently looking for a talented Social Media Expert for managing and updating social media channels of various projects on a daily basis. An ideal candidate will create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company social platform content, the candidate will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
• Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, and others.
• Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools and develop ways to improve.
• Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic.
• The plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
• Write effective, concise content for multiple platforms on social networks.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience in marketing, PR, social media management or related field.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing campaigns for the target audience
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple social projects.
• Enjoy your weekend, we work on weekdays only!
• Personal Growth - Learn the best from the best.
• Performance-based Bonuses.
• Performance-based salary increment and promotion