Job Description: We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to join our team. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, eBooks, reports, webinars, info graphics, etc.).
- Work with the senior management team to setup and manage marketing processes and reporting.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
Requirements: BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Good experience in marketing in an agency or small marketing team setting. Desire to learn HubSpot if not known already. HTML/CSS skills a plus.