Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
We dealing with cement,power, sugar, paper and glass industries. Besides supplying industrial machinery and spares from the renowned manufactures like Siemens, ABB and Bergmann etc. we also have the representation of the following world famous Companies. Our core business focuses are.. Process-Contr ...Read More