· Implement, support, and maintain 24x7 network services in a Cisco datacenter environment
· Will be responsible for Level3 support, escalation for network and security issues.
· Responsible for capacity planning and configuration assessments for routers, switches, network and security appliances.
· Manage configurations and the deployment in compliance with established technology policies.
· Recommend technical solutions that will enhance performance and increase redundancy
· Troubleshoot and report of network performance issues.
· Maintain system and network availability and monitoring of services.
· Experience of Cisco datacenter routing/switching environment and muti-context firewalls, software including Cisco IOS, NX-OS and ASA OS
· Experience of Network Applications, Cisco ISE, ACS etc.
· Knowledge of Cisco Nexus series switches including the Nexus 7000.( Work experience on Nexus 7000 Series is preferred)
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN issues on different types of IPSec endpoints including Cisco Firewalls and Cisco Routers
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting firewalls including Cisco ASA Firewalls in a single and multi-context environment
· Strong knowledge of technologies, including VDC, vPC , HSRP, and BPG in a datacenter environment
· Experience working with Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting tools including SolarWinds
Job Timings: 08 pm - 05 am (night shift)