SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled developer in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a .NET Senior Developer you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications in a fast-paced E-commerce environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software in the .NET 4.5 MVC using Entity Framework and SQL stored procedures as a full stack developer
- Expected to have a solid understanding of software development design patterns and ability to develop solutions from complex business logic.
- Must have clear oral and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Take specifications and develop applications and solutions
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Scoping documents and technical specs
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD/OOA)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Maintain standards compliance
- Maintenance of legacy software (Classic ASP)
- Give technical direction to lower level employees
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor (4-year) degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field with 5 years of programming experience
- Previous .NET MVC programming experience required
- Angular JS experience a plus
- Working knowledge of REDIS a plus
- OWIN/Katana experience a plus
- SOLR experience a plus
- SQL query tuning experience a plus
- Ability to make sound judgment and develop applications that make a positive effect on business
- Must possess solid ability to multi-task
- Perform efficiently under pressure
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed
Job Timings: 8pm-5am (Permanant Night Shift)