Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is looking for qualified individuals to provide support services on a project for an international organization, in Pakistan. The project will provide a range of services including but not limited to provision of administrative, financial, procurement and logistical support.
The application deadline is 29th October 2017 and a cover letter specifying expected salary is required. The following position is being sought to be filled:
Project Manager Responsibilities:
The Project Manager provides senior-level managerial services and advice on project matters to the Client, stakeholders and project personnel. He/she is responsible for the overall management of the project including:
• Ensuring overall quality and management of all services provided as part of the project and ensuring they meet the expectations of the Client.
• Leading the development of all key project documents, including the Procurement Plan, the Operating Procedures Manual and Annual Work Plans;
• Reviewing and approving budgets and financial reports;
• Supervising procurement, logistics, and financial management services provided under the project;
• Ensuring appropriate administrative oversight of the Technical Specialists, including timely delivery of their outputs;
• Coordinating support to local development initiatives, as required;
• Managing and supervising project personnel;
• Supervising the management and quality of the reporting and invoicing for services rendered;
• Regularly liaising with the Client, Pakistani Government Authorities or representatives, and other relevant project stakeholders;
• Developing and maintaining networks of key stakeholders (government, civil society, other donors, private sector);
• Overseeing procurement services, including but not limited to procurement of Technical Specialists through local and international competitive processes;
• Overseeing logistical services such as arranging vehicles rental, travel arrangements, and event planning etc., as required;
• Providing the Client with strategic advice to achieve the desired development results;
• Overseeing the development and maintenance of the project website to be used on an ongoing basis to disseminate, as appropriate and under the guidance of Client representatives, the work of the project and reports and studies produced by the Technical Specialists;
• Ensuring the effective management and internal monitoring of project progress and results, including dealing with project issues and problems as they arise;
• Ensuring proper maintenance of the record keeping and filing systems of the project; and
• Providing any other related services, as required.
Masters from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines- political sciences, law, international development, economics, finance, business administration, project management, social sciences, engineering, applied sciences.
Applicant should have 10 years of work experience at minimum. Details of experience required are given below:
Oxford Policy Management is committed to helping low- and middle- income countries achieve growth and reduce poverty and disadvantage through public policy reform