The Digital Marketing Executive develops, implements, tracks and optimizes our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Our brands are FIREOX Sports, OXRITE and Nature and Pure. This is a full time job based in our Lahore Office, Day Shift.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing (Facebook ads, google ads), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Add new products and make changes to existing products on WooCommerce. Shopify based websites, Daraz, Amazon, eBay, Souq and other online channels.
- Be able to write optimized product titles and descriptions.
- Experience with e-commerce campaigns is a must
- English Language Fluency is a must.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experienced in Market Research (Helium, Keyword Inspector, Jungle Scout) (Ideal Candidate)
- Creating Optimizing Listings on Amazon, eBay (Ideal Candidate)
- Amazon Ads, eBay Ads (Ideal Candidate)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Facebook ads, google ads, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.