PMS is working in Shangla for the rehabilitation of Earthquake effectives.
- To provide an assessment of the project outputs; in particular the quality of the services and inputs provided by the project, the standards observed
- To provide an assessment of the project’s outcomes and wider impact; to assess the nature, challenges and limitations of consultation and cooperation with local stakeholders, in particular beneficiary groups, and local institutions
- To provide lessons - both positive and negative - for similar future projects in areas characterised by remoteness, security concerns, and limited access to beneficiaries.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATION OF THE CONSULTANT:
Specifically the consultant should have proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Over 5 years of experience in conducting programme/project evaluations
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in humanitarian and development planning and implementation
- Extensive research and analytical skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication in English and Urdu; fluency in Pashto is an advantage
- Facilitation and management skills
- Possess leadership skills and be a team player
- Knowledge of UN system is an advantage
- Experience in the region is an advantage