Pak Punjab Medical System is the one of the leading Medical devices distributor in Pakistan. We are hiring suitable candidates for Product Manager in Surigical Instruments ( Orthopatic, Plastic Surgery, Cardiac, Neuro and etc), Interventional, Cardiology , Surgical and Radiology divisions.
Cardiac, Neuro and etc, Interventional, Cardiology , Surgical and Radiology divisions
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading the Company with a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. Strongly coordinates with hospitals, consultants and follow up for the business development and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep in regular contact with other team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship.
- Responsible extracting the Market review of new products and Company services.
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly and yearly meeting of Company at Head office.
- Keeping up to date about Company products, services and schemes.
- Monitoring activities, products and services of competitors.
- Assist Area Sales Manager in building team and removing obstacles for growth.
- Maintaining relationship with distributors, appointment of distributors and settlement of claims.
- Responsible for payment and availability of products as per sale and targets.
- Keep in regular contact with Area Sales Manager and maintain healthy communication & relationship.
- Assist in making Business plans and strategies.
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship.
- Market review of new products and services of the Company.
- Building relationships with Doctor and Healthcare professions.
- Product Manager attends and actively participates in sales events, seminars, and workshops, establishing the business as an industry leader while simultaneously identifying, and capitalizing on any prospects.
- Responsible for visiting the Doctors of Hospitals / Institutions and illustrating Product and specs.
- Responsible for submitting the tender documents at Institutions.
- Product Manager shall be taking tenders follow up on regular basis and updating the Area Sales Managers.
- Responsible for the collection of Company payments from the customers and Institutions and taking follow up on regular basis.
- Forwarding the detail to the Area Sales Manager pending and received payments from the customers and Institutions.
- Responsible to keep all confidential matters secret and protect the interest of the Company.
- To undertake any other duties related to the responsibilities of the post and which may be delegated by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Product Management in Medical Devices.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Please note Candidates with prior experience in Medical Devices shall be preferred.