Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing.
TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and educating 33,000+ students.
TMF has vision to become a pioneer educational institute, nurturing pure-minded people who use knowledge for the peace and welfare of humanity.
TMF has a mission to carry out comprehensive educational activities throughout the world based on the common values of humanity and Anatolian tradition of wisdom.
Pak Turk Maarif International Schools & Colleges is governed by TMF. It has 13,000 students at 26 locations in all major cities of Pakistan.
Pak Turk Maarif International Schools & Colleges require services of “Assistant Accountant’’ for Quetta Girls campus.
We are looking for “Assistant Accountant” who must perform following duties
1. Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
2. Completing purchase orders if any
3. Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
4. Assisting with budgets
5. Completing bank reconciliations
6. Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
7. Managing company ledgers
8. Coordinating internal and external audits
9. Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
10. Verifying bank deposits
11. Managing and recording petty cash
12. Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
13. Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
14. Posting daily receipts
15. Reporting on debtors and creditors
16. Handling accruals and prepayments
17. Managing monthly budgeting tasks
18. Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
19. Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
20. Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
21. Any other task assigned by the management/Finance Chief.
Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing. TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and ...Read More