Company Secretary must ensure that Board procedures are followed, and that all applicable laws, rules & regulations and other relevant statements of best practices are complied with including compliance with Companies Ordinance, Code of Corporate Governance, relevant SBP Guidelines and Code of Corporate Governance.
● Facilitate smooth operation of corporate affairs, ensuring compliance with corporate laws and regulations.
● Act as single point of contact with the Board and management to coordinate and organize meetings of the Board of Directors and Stakeholders.
● Review and independently validate minutes of the Board Committees.
● Record proceeding of all meetings and maintain proper record of minutes along with related supporting documents and follow up for implementation of decisions or pending items.
● Continually review development in Corporate Governance, Secretarial law & practices and SBP Regulations, to facilitate and assist the Directors and the Management, with respect to execution of their duties and responsibilities.
● Filing of SECP & relevant returns on timely basis, ensure proper certification of extracts or statements as required by the law.
● Maintain proper set of record as required by the law & the company policies.
Qualifications & Experience:
Ideal candidate should be meet one of the below requirements:
Master’s degree in business administration or commerce or a law Graduate from a University recognized by HEC, with above 5 years post-Graduation experience with Bank or DFI
Established in 2019 by the State Bank of Pakistan. Registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission as a Development Finance Institution (DFI). Federal Cabinet approved its status as Development Finance Institution (DFI) on June 11,2019. Major Funding from UK DFID. Initial capital has been provi ...Read More