Manufacturing director on production of conveyor goods
The position will cover implementation of assigned responsibilities over three plants listed below:
- Metal Melting Plant;
- Cable Plant;
- Plant of Polymeric products;
- Electric equipment plant;
- Plant of sandwich panels;
- Aluminum and copper profiles production plant;
- Plant of technical gases;
- Construction products plant.
Job responsibilities include:
- Projecting team management tasks, planning and executing engineering projects in a designated area of expertise;
- Improvement of business and production processes to increase plant production efficiency and quality;
- Creation of detailed manufacturing instructions to support new production processes and equipment;
- Analyzing the project package consisting of architectural and engineering elements;
- Determining constructive elements and materials that are economically advantageous;
- Characterizing and validating new equipment for introduction to the production floor;
- Conducting operational tests to ensure that designs fall within the expected specifications;
- Establish and enforce production and quality standards.
- Build strong working relationship with customers for securing new business opportunities.
- Creation of a production map;
- Coordination of equipment selection;
- Advising and assisting the sales team in the work of expansion of regional markets;
- Ensuring that plant operations meet environmental and safety protocols in a cost-effective manner;
- Working with cross-functional teams throughout the entire lifecycle of the product;
- Providing guidance for preventative and repair maintenance to ensure that plant operations are able to meet output quotas and deadlines;
- Training and exchanging experience with other engineers and technicians on the plants.
- Motivate team members to deliver exceptional work and exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage the staff;
- Strategic thinking and acting.
Directly reporting to General Director.