To further consolidate and strengthen our Piping Fabrication and Skids Assembly teams, we are looking for a technically qualified and experienced Production Supervisor / Foreman. The individual will be responsible for supporting the Team in daily production needs and Technical problem solving on the Shopfloor whilst driving a continuous improvement mindset.
• Flawless execution and on-time delivery of components
• Training and mentoring of Hourly Technicians
• Shopfloor technical ownership and Front-line troubleshooting ownership for piping fabrication and assembly of Gas Turbine Accessory Modules.
• Assist in the reduction of in line inspection costs
• Shop floor tooling management
• Identifies quality or productivity issues and potential solutions
• Report to Operations Manager on progress of jobs
• Comply with EHS policies and procedures. Identify process risks, implement appropriate control points and preventive measures
• Assists in EHS awareness and improvements
• Supports quality and productivity improvement initiatives
• Task orientated working to strict deadlines and budgetary considerations
• Successful execution of in field projects
• Work cross functionally with Quality , Testing and Engineering to ensure that all processes achieve established metrics
•Translate technical processes and methods to train and empower production employees in the manufacturing techniques required for greatest yield effectiveness & equipment capability
• Resolving manufacturing process problems through a drive to root cause and permanent corrective actio
• Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees typically managing hourly employee populations
• Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
• Associate Engineering degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Manufacturing / Fabrication / Assembly / Machining.)
• Experience leading hourly teams efficiently without direct supervision.
• Extensive experience in welding and components assembly
• Working knowledge of ASME and other applicable codes and standards (domestic and international). Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements;
• Must have high technical competence.
• Computer literate with ability to utilize Microsoft office packages
• Knowledge of SAP enterprise software
• Heavy lift certifications
• Strong organizational & communication skills
• Self-Motivated and good team ethics
• Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop, communicate & implement a strategy under crisis situations to ensure compliance
• Ability to multi-task & handle tasks with competing priorities efficiently
• Welding and/or Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) experience is desired;
• Flexibility in schedule to work an offshift position - 2nd shift • Fluent in English and Arabic
Pakistan Progressive Associates (PPA) is one of the leading management & recruitment consultancy firms licensed by the Government of Pakistan. Having over three decades of experience in assisting leading British, French, German, American, Italian and Middle Eastern firms in recruiting thousands ...Read More