This is to inform all that some fraudsters are using fake identities, pretending to represent Pakistan Reading Project and posting fake job vacancies on online job portals and sending fake interview calls through e-mails and letters. Pakistan Reading Project only uses the [email protected] email address to send job related emails. Any communication received from a domain other than @pakreading.org DOES NOT represent official communications from Pakistan Reading Project. Please ignore any such communication.
Program Background Summary: Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), supports seven provincial and regional departments of education to improve reading skills for at least 1.3 million grades one and two children. Lead by International Rescue Committee (IRC), with Partners (Institute of Rural Management, Creative Associates International, World Learning), using a collaborative approach with three components for implementation, including: improving classroom learning environment, improving policies and systems, and providing community based support, over five years.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) assistant provides support related to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning for the Pakistan Reading Project
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Survey & Study Coordinator Position directly supervises: NA
Indirect Reporting: Other Internal and/or external contacts:
· Education: Bachelor degree (preferred) in Statistics, Development studies, social studies or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management
· Excellent report writing and information dissemination skills
· Working knowledge on Android tablets and smart phones (will be preferred)
· Knowledge of SPSS and research designs are desirable.
· Willingness to work in and travel to remote areas and a diverse environment
· Flexible, motivated, team player and fast to learn
· Fluent in Urdu and dominant local language (s)
· Good interpersonal and coordination/communication skills, both verbal and written in Urdu and English (Knowledge of local languages will be an additional asset)
Certificates or Licenses:
· Good computer skills in MS office
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...Read More