This is to inform all that some fraudsters are using fake identities, pretending to represent Pakistan Reading Project and posting fake job vacancies on online job portals and sending fake interview calls through e-mails and letters. Pakistan Reading Project only uses the [email protected] email address to send job related emails. Any communication received from a domain other than @pakreading.org DOES NOT represent official communications from Pakistan Reading Project. Please ignore any such communication.
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee (IRC) and its partners (Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management), is a five-year project with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education (DoE) throughout Pakistan to improve reading skills of children in grades one and two. The project aims to achieve this goal through three distinct but interrelated components that work in synergy to affect the quality of early grade education: improved classroom learning environment for reading, improved policies and systems for reading, and community based support for reading in Pakistan.
The Senior HR Officer will have the overall responsibility of managing compensation and benefits and Performance Management components of HR functions including monthly payroll, exit management, staff health and life insurance, EOBI and matters related to compensation and benefits. The position holder in this role will support HR Coordinator in performance management and facilitate employees on C&B related enquiries.
· Responsible for overall payroll cycle and coordination with finance department for disbursement of monthly payroll in a timely manner. This includes making all types of deductions, payment of arrears (if any), issuance of salary slips/ certificates etc.
· Responsible to process staff’s salary advance requests and ensure all advances are settled through monthly payrolls as per policy.
· Responsible to reconcile monthly payroll information with EOBI record and deposit employer and employee contributions after making necessary changes through online facilitation system.
· Responsible for staff exit management.
· Responsible to calculate leave encashment accruals, 13th month salary disbursement.
· Ensure all staff is enrolled/unrolled with health and life Insurance service provider immediately after joining and leaving the organization and subsequently claims are processed within agreed time period.
· Ensure staff leave, time sheet, Attendance tracker and other C&B related trackers are up to date, accurate and provide meaningful information as desired by Director HR.
· Responsible for updating excel based HRIS with accurate information in a timely manner whenever there is a change in C&B or performance management related matters.
· Support HR Coordinator with staff Performance Management Evaluation process.
· Fields visits for additional support to field teams on different policies matter for staff orientation.
· Under the guidance of the HR Coordinator, provide support to program and operations staff in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR issues.
· Maintain good working relationships with other organizations and provide feedback to management on HR issues.
· Issuance of reference letters, visa letters and other necessary letters to facilitate the staff.
· Foster and facilitate the development of cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels.
· Perform other duties, as and when assigned.
· To take lead in development C&B related analysis, surveys coordination with other organizations and produce required information for the consumption of HR department.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: HR Coordinator
Dotted-Line to: N/A
Position directly supervises: HR Assistant
Indirect Reporting: Other Internal and/or external contacts:
External: NGO, UN, HR Forum, Life insurance provider
· Professional experience with INGOs/NGOs and/or international experience is a plus; interest in humanitarian field is preferred.
Language and Computer Skills:
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP), implemented by the International Rescue Committee and its partners, Creative Associates International, World Learning, and Institute of Rural Management, is working with the objective to support the provincial and regional departments of education ...Read More