1. Transfers primary power from one power source to another.
2. Electrical diploma holders will be preferred
3. Installs conductors, splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for primary power lines.
4. Sets poles, strings overhead lines and does overhead line maintenance.
5. Lays underground conduit for electrical lines and installs low voltage electric lines and conduits for telephone systems.
6. May do other trades work incidental to electrical work
7. Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
8. Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
9. Responsible for handling and maintenance of generators.
10. Must be quick in identifying problems and take corrective steps to resolve the issues
11. Must be willing to work in shifts
12. Must have excellent work ethics