· To model, design and develop new database solutions by understanding business requirements and translating them into technical artifacts
· Write queries, refactor existing procedures, tuning and schema refinement
· Create and maintain database ER Models and data dictionaries
· Identify issues related to database performance and suggesting corrective measures while ensuring data quality and integrity
· Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
· Review proposed database structure changes by development teams and approve or modify based on company standards and best practices.
· Good theoretical background and hands on experience in Normalize and De-normalized database design
· Experience in performance optimization through optimum schema design and query tuning.
· Proficiency at writing SQL DDL and DML scripts
· Knowledge of modern software development practices such as agile methodologies and DevOps and test driven development
· Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player
· Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure, within agreed targets and timescales and deliver quality outcomes
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...Read More