• Can work closely with the business team and be able to gather required information about the project.
• Should be able to transform business requirements working prototypes for Web Application and Mobile Apps (Android, iOS)
• Should be able to design the web forms, and collaborate with development team
• Should be able to create responsive Websites, Cross platform and browser independent layouts
• Should be able to troubleshoot the UI problems.
• Should be able to design, develop and handle the complex information workflows.
• Experience with UI/UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end-users for Web applications and Mobile apps
• Fluency in current software development tooling and production environments including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Adobe XD, Abstract
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
• Proficiency in HTML and CSS, Grid based Responsive Front End Development Frameworks
• Working experience in version controlling tools
• Must have experience of cross platform and browser independent layout
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regulatory requirements. If information is electronic, then individual data elements need to be submitted only once. PSW will connect relevant government departments with each other and with economic operators like importers, exporters, customs agents, shipping agents, transporters etc, in Pakistan for efficient management of cross border trade. It will provide the ease and transparency in achieving compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, through an on-line facility, that will intelligently handle the information for each transaction without the need to provide same information more than once or to physically visit such government departments. Pakistan has committed to implement various provisions of World Trade Organization’s (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement that includes implementation of a National Single Window (NSW) system before February, 2022. Pakistan also needs PSW implementation to overhaul management of its external trade for reducing time, cost and complexity involved to improve its position in various global rankings on competitiveness and ease of doing business. Guiding vision and mission objectives: VISION: Pakistan will establish a world-class automated hub by 2022, offering services and creating efficiencies, to reduce cross border trade related costs, time and complications for improved trade facilitation and compliance. MISSION: Improve cross-border trader processing by providing centralized ICT based services, simplified processes, effective and reliable automation, harmonized data exchange and risk-based selectivity in enforcement of government’s regulations.