Who We Are
Panacea Logics is a Software Solution Company that provides advanced software development services to a variety of clients around the world. At Panacea Logics, we develop innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication and information solutions.
We are seeking a bright, self-motivated AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for building-out, configuration, deploying, scaling, and monitoring to support AWS infrastructure and release pipelines. The successful candidate will have recent hands-on experience with public Cloud platforms such as AWS.
What You'll Do
- Build, maintain, and support production and non-production environments within AWS
- Support and drive migration of big projects into AWS cloud
- Automate and streamline infrastructure, operations and deployment processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve root cause issues in dev, test and production cloud environments
- Take ownership of key architecture decisions
- Develop deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Monitoring & management of alerts, events via relevant monitoring & ticketing tools.
- Provide technical support for applications and platform issues
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production
- Work with the sprint teams to provide support for the automation of environments.
What You Have
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment
- Scripting knowledge (Bash/PowerShell/Python
- Strong understanding of Linux, Windows Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like Shell, Awk, Perl, Python, Bash etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- 6 Months – 1 Year of Experience as an AWS DevOps Engineer